Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Family Planning"

Teacher Begum has informed me and Roomie that, in order to grow our future student body, we are each responsible for producing triplets. I don't recall this being in the contract, but I told her I'd be happy to contact an American sperm bank if she would be responsible for getting the sperm through Customs. Madame Sahiba (the Director of Resources, appropriately enough) walked into the room at this mirthful juncture in the conversation and Teacher Begum asked her if there are sperm banks in Pakistan.

"Sure," she said. "We have test-tube babies and everything."
"But what if you're not married and you just want to buy some sperm?" asked Teacher Begum.
"Oh," laughed Madame, "for that you would need to bribe the doctor!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS ;)

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm.... we have sperm banks here? See, you live and you learn a new thing everyday :)