A few of you already know this, but for the rest: I got accepted to the PhD program in Comparative and International Education! Yes!
I'm really excited, until I think about how much I'm going to miss Philosophical T.A. and the Littles and Roomie and the Director Sahib/Teacher Begum/Habibeh triumverate. Then I want to cry.
Choti Bhen, delightfully enthusiastic in her international text message of congratulations, was charmingly forthright in her response to Mama and Papa Pidgeon when they got the university's letter in the mail: "Oh good, she's coming home soon."
That's what little sisters are for, dammit.
:)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you agian!
It's been a long time.
Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you, but I definitely understand the sadness of leaving behind people and places. Hang in there.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! When do Sam and I get to see you? AND Congrats!!
Post a Comment